Stampede City Pinball League ‘Season 4’
FSPA regular season format and rules (drop lowest meet); PAPA style finals.
Pioneer League – every second Wednesday – 7-10 pm (practice before)
Date Meet #
Pioneer League Finals Results:
Div A: Dan H, Dave P, John K, Bryan F
Div B: Scott G, Kevin R, Garth D, Perry S
Div C: Jon B, Chris B, Tessa H, Shawn H
Div D: Steve L, Paul R, Frank B, Russell L
Div E: Gary E, Twila B, Margret J, Justin H
Expansion League – every second Tuesday – 7-10 pm (practice before)
Date Meet #
Expansion League Finals Results:
Div A: Mike T, Darren K, James M, Scott G
Div B: Adam G, Alex B, Jon B, Shawna T
Div C: Clark D, Bill T, Eric M, Scott S
Div D: Brandon F, Rick M, Kyle K, Matt M
Div E: Cameron L, Keri P, Dave H, Rob W
Where is it?
Atlantic Trap and Gill Pub, 510 Heritage Drive SW, Calgary, AB
For a complete listing of events please visit our Photos-Links-Events page
Some quick notes on format
- $30 league dues go entirely to prize pool and fun league stuff – every skill division gets equal share of prize pool
- machine play will be coin drop (not free play)
- season length is only 5 meets vs. 10 meets last year which has a few benefits: More IFPA points, less daunting commitment for new players, allows 3 seasons before summer break (Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun)
- keeping the same FSPA format but replacing ‘preplays’ with ‘drop lowest meet’ to account for absences –> new players check the links below to get an idea of how things work:
- location is SCPL headquarters: The Atlantic Trap and Gill Pub
- Guests are always welcome to drop in on the Tuesday Expansion League and try their hand at league format. Please email email@example.com to arrange this or to join the waiting list for the upcoming season starting in Jan 2018
Can I play the machines the rest of the week?
Yes, certain games will be on coin drop so you are free to come in to play those anytime the pub is open to the public.
Games on site subject to change.
For an almost up-to-date listing of the games on location, go here